You can find below detailed information on how to remove DivX for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DivX from your systemDivXNetworks, Inc.
. You can find out more on DivXNetworks, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the DivX application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DivX directory, depending on the user's option during install. DivX's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC. DivX's primary file takes around 1.67 MB (1749504 bytes) and its name is DivX Player.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DivX. They occupy about 2.26 MB (2372371
bytes) on disk.
- DivXPlayerUninstall.exe (68.92 KB)
- config.exe (68.00 KB)
- DivX EKG.exe (333.50 KB)
- DivX Player.exe (1.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.3
of DivX. You can find here a few links to other DivX versions:
DivX is an application released by the software company DivXNetworks, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall DivX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DivX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DivX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DivX". The DivX application will be found automatically. After you click DivX in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DivX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DivX.
8. After removing DivX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DivX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DivX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DivX by DivXNetworks, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DivX by DivXNetworks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DivX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:25:15.903