Distance Tracker version 1.3
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Distance Tracker version 1.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Distance Tracker version 1.3 from your systemSkyzed0ut
. Go over here
for more information on Skyzed0ut. Distance Tracker version 1.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Distance Tracker folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Distance Tracker version 1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Distance Tracker\unins000.exe. DistTracker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.30 MB (1359872 bytes) on disk.
Distance Tracker version 1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.98 MB (2078369
bytes) on disk.
- DistTracker.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This web page is about Distance Tracker version 1.3 version 1.3
Distance Tracker version 1.3 is an application marketed by the software company Skyzed0ut. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Distance Tracker version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Distance Tracker version 1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Distance Tracker version 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Distance Tracker version 1.3". If it exists on your system the Distance Tracker version 1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Distance Tracker version 1.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Distance Tracker version 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Distance Tracker version 1.3.
8. After removing Distance Tracker version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Distance Tracker version 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Distance Tracker version 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Distance Tracker version 1.3 by Skyzed0ut from your PC, we are not saying that Distance Tracker version 1.3 by Skyzed0ut is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Distance Tracker version 1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 22:30:48.253