Distance Beta 3297
Distance Beta 3297 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Distance Beta 3297 from your PCRefract
. Further information on Refract can be seen here
. More details about the application Distance Beta 3297 can be found at http://www.survivethedistance.com
. Distance Beta 3297 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Refract\Distance directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Distance Beta 3297 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Refract\Distance\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Distance.exe and it has a size of 11.01 MB (11546112 bytes).
Distance Beta 3297 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.05 MB (12630177
bytes) on disk.
- Distance.exe (11.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3297
of Distance Beta 3297.
Distance Beta 3297 is an application offered by the software company Refract. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Distance Beta 3297 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Distance Beta 3297 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Distance Beta 3297 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Distance Beta 3297". If it exists on your system the Distance Beta 3297 app will be found very quickly. When you click Distance Beta 3297 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Distance Beta 3297, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Distance Beta 3297:
- The software company is: http://www.survivethedistance.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Refract\Distance\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Distance Beta 3297.
8. After removing Distance Beta 3297, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Distance Beta 3297 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Distance Beta 3297 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Distance Beta 3297 by Refract from your computer, nor are we saying that Distance Beta 3297 by Refract is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Distance Beta 3297 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:41:19.860