This page is about DisplayFusion 9.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall DisplayFusion 9.1 from your systemBinary Fortress Software
. Check out here
for more info on Binary Fortress Software. More information about DisplayFusion 9.1 can be seen at https://www.displayfusion.com
. DisplayFusion 9.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DisplayFusion directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DisplayFusion\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DisplayFusion 9.1. DisplayFusion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.23 MB (8626064 bytes) on disk.
DisplayFusion 9.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.49 MB (30920112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DisplayFusion.exe (8.23 MB)
- DisplayFusionCommand.exe (5.08 MB)
- DisplayFusionHelperWin8.exe (15.00 KB)
- DisplayFusionHookApp32.exe (347.95 KB)
- DisplayFusionHookApp64.exe (396.95 KB)
- DisplayFusionHookAppWIN5032.exe (359.00 KB)
- DisplayFusionHookAppWIN5064.exe (407.50 KB)
- DisplayFusionHookAppWIN6032.exe (359.50 KB)
- DisplayFusionHookAppWIN6064.exe (408.00 KB)
- DisplayFusionService.exe (5.05 MB)
- DisplayFusionSettings.exe (7.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about DisplayFusion 9.1 version 184.108.40.206
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Binary Fortress Software\DisplayFusion
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3680748594-717734922-1043536723-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume8\Program Files (x86)\DisplayFusion\unins000.exe
DisplayFusion 9.1 is a program by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase DisplayFusion 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DisplayFusion 9.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DisplayFusion 9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DisplayFusion 9.1". If it is installed on your PC the DisplayFusion 9.1 app will be found automatically. When you click DisplayFusion 9.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DisplayFusion 9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DisplayFusion 9.1:
- The software company is: https://www.displayfusion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DisplayFusion\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DisplayFusion 9.1.
8. After uninstalling DisplayFusion 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DisplayFusion 9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DisplayFusion 9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DisplayFusion 9.1 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, we are not saying that DisplayFusion 9.1 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DisplayFusion 9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 17:39:24.210