DiskState v3.70 Licensed
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DiskState v3.70 Licensed for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DiskState v3.70 Licensed from your PCGeekcorp Software
. More information about Geekcorp Software can be found here
. You can see more info on DiskState v3.70 Licensed at http://www.geekcorp.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskState folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for DiskState v3.70 Licensed is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskState\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled DiskState.exe and its approximative size is 1.82 MB (1904128 bytes).
DiskState v3.70 Licensed installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.74 MB (4969754
bytes) on disk.
- DiskState.exe (1.82 MB)
- DService.exe (744.50 KB)
- DSTutorial.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This web page is about DiskState v3.70 Licensed version 3.70
DiskState v3.70 Licensed is an application released by Geekcorp Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove DiskState v3.70 Licensed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DiskState v3.70 Licensed from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DiskState v3.70 Licensed or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiskState v3.70 Licensed". If it exists on your system the DiskState v3.70 Licensed application will be found automatically. After you select DiskState v3.70 Licensed in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DiskState v3.70 Licensed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskState v3.70 Licensed:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geekcorp.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskState\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DiskState v3.70 Licensed.
8. After uninstalling DiskState v3.70 Licensed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskState v3.70 Licensed that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskState v3.70 Licensed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DiskState v3.70 Licensed by Geekcorp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that DiskState v3.70 Licensed by Geekcorp Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DiskState v3.70 Licensed supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-11 15:11:49.807