DiskInternals Raid Recovery
DiskInternals Raid Recovery is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DiskInternals Raid Recovery from your systemDiskInternals Research
. You can read more on DiskInternals Research or check for application updates here
. More information about DiskInternals Raid Recovery can be seen at http://www.diskinternals.com
. DiskInternals Raid Recovery is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\RaidRecovery folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for DiskInternals Raid Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\RaidRecovery\Uninstall.exe. DiskInternals Raid Recovery's main file takes around 6.77 MB (7099904 bytes) and is named raid_recovery64.exe.
The executables below are part of DiskInternals Raid Recovery. They occupy about 12.10 MB (12687491
bytes) on disk.
- raid_recovery.exe (5.22 MB)
- raid_recovery64.exe (6.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2
of DiskInternals Raid Recovery. You can find here a few links to other DiskInternals Raid Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
DiskInternals Raid Recovery is a program released by the software company DiskInternals Research. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DiskInternals Raid Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DiskInternals Raid Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiskInternals Raid Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskInternals Raid Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the DiskInternals Raid Recovery application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DiskInternals Raid Recovery in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DiskInternals Raid Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskInternals Raid Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.diskinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\RaidRecovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DiskInternals Raid Recovery.
8. After removing DiskInternals Raid Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskInternals Raid Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskInternals Raid Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DiskInternals Raid Recovery by DiskInternals Research from your computer, we are not saying that DiskInternals Raid Recovery by DiskInternals Research is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DiskInternals Raid Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 19:29:42.130