You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DiskCryptor 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DiskCryptor 1.0 from your systemhttp://diskcryptor.net/
. Open here
where you can read more on http://diskcryptor.net/. Please follow http://diskcryptor.net/
if you want to read more on DiskCryptor 1.0 on http://diskcryptor.net/'s page. DiskCryptor 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\dcrypt directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for DiskCryptor 1.0 is C:\Program Files\dcrypt\unins000.exe. DiskCryptor 1.0's primary file takes about 174.44 KB (178624 bytes) and its name is dcrypt.exe.
DiskCryptor 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.34 MB (1408240
bytes) on disk.
- dccon.exe (58.44 KB)
- dcinst.exe (9.50 KB)
- dcrypt.exe (174.44 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to DiskCryptor 1.0 version 1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall DiskCryptor 1.0:Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\dcrypt\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\dcrypt\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\dcrypt\unins000.msg
DiskCryptor 1.0 is a program marketed by http://diskcryptor.net/. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase DiskCryptor 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DiskCryptor 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DiskCryptor 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskCryptor 1.0". The DiskCryptor 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DiskCryptor 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DiskCryptor 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskCryptor 1.0:
- The software company is: http://diskcryptor.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\dcrypt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DiskCryptor 1.0.
8. After uninstalling DiskCryptor 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DiskCryptor 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskCryptor 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskCryptor 1.0 by http://diskcryptor.net/ from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskCryptor 1.0 by http://diskcryptor.net/ is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiskCryptor 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:06:17.267