DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16
DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Further information on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.diskboss.com
if you want to read more on DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s web page. Usually the DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DiskBoss Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16. diskbsg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 932.00 KB (954368 bytes) on disk.
DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 contains of the executables below. They take 1,013.64 KB (1037971
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (57.64 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (932.00 KB)
- diskbsi.exe (24.00 KB)
This web page is about DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 version 1.2.16
DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 is a program marketed by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16". If it is installed on your PC the DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16.
8. After removing DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DiskBoss Pro 1.2.16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 12:52:55.867