This page is about DiskBoss 3.2.16 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DiskBoss 3.2.16 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More data about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be found here
. More information about the software DiskBoss 3.2.16 can be found at http://www.diskboss.com
. DiskBoss 3.2.16 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss directory, regulated by the user's choice. DiskBoss 3.2.16's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe. diskbsg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.02 MB (1069056 bytes) on disk.
DiskBoss 3.2.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.10 MB (1152674
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (57.66 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (1.02 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (24.00 KB)
This info is about DiskBoss 3.2.16 version 3.2.16
Some files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove DiskBoss 3.2.16 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DiskBoss 3.2.16 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove DiskBoss 3.2.16:
- C:\Program Files\DiskBoss
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DiskBoss
- C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\bin\diskboss.flx
- C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\bin\diskboss.ico
- C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\bin\diskbsa.exe
- C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\bin\diskbsg.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
DiskBoss 3.2.16 is a program released by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove DiskBoss 3.2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DiskBoss 3.2.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DiskBoss 3.2.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskBoss 3.2.16". If it exists on your system the DiskBoss 3.2.16 program will be found automatically. When you click DiskBoss 3.2.16 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DiskBoss 3.2.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskBoss 3.2.16:
- The publisher is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DiskBoss 3.2.16.
8. After removing DiskBoss 3.2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskBoss 3.2.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskBoss 3.2.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskBoss 3.2.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that DiskBoss 3.2.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiskBoss 3.2.16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-21 20:26:45.630