DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5
DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 from your computerSystweak Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Systweak Software. More data about the software DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 can be found at http://www.diskanalyzerpro.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAnPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAnPro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled DiskAnPro.exe and it has a size of 4.72 MB (4949848 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5. They occupy an average of 9.43 MB (9885729
bytes) on disk.
- DiskAnPro.exe (4.72 MB)
- DiskAnProCom.exe (3.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
This page is about DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 version 3.5
DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAnPro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DiskAnalyzer Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAnPro\DiskAnPro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAnPro\DiskAnProCom.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAnPro\systweak.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAnPro\unins000.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DiskAnalyzer Pro_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DiskAnalyzer Pro_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DiskAnalyzer Pro_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DiskAnalyzer Pro_is1\InstallLocation
DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 is a program offered by the software company Systweak Software. Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5". If it exists on your system the DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diskanalyzerpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAnPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5.
8. After uninstalling DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 by Systweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 by Systweak Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiskAnalyzer Pro 3.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:22:15.750