DiskAid 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DiskAid 188.8.131.52 from your PCDigiDNA
. More information on DigiDNA can be seen here
. You can get more details on DiskAid 184.108.40.206 at http://www.digidna.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DiskAid 220.127.116.11. DiskAid.exe is the DiskAid 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it occupies about 1.22 MB (1283640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside DiskAid 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 2.18 MB (2290905
bytes) on disk.
- DiskAid.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (983.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of DiskAid 188.8.131.52.
If you are manually uninstalling DiskAid 184.108.40.206 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove DiskAid 220.127.116.11:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U49RZFGX\DiskAid128.png
DiskAid 18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company DigiDNA. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall DiskAid 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DiskAid 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiskAid 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskAid 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the DiskAid 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. After you select DiskAid 18.104.22.168 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DiskAid 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskAid 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiskAid 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling DiskAid 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DiskAid 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskAid 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DiskAid 22.214.171.124 by DigiDNA from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskAid 126.96.36.199 by DigiDNA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DiskAid 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:48:09.600