DiskAid 184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DiskAid 220.127.116.11 from your systemDigiDNA
. More information on DigiDNA can be found here
. More information about DiskAid 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.digidna.net
. DiskAid 22.214.171.124 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall DiskAid 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DiskAid 188.8.131.52's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1241144 bytes) and is named DiskAid.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DiskAid 184.108.40.206. They take 3.17 MB (3321847
bytes) on disk.
- DiskAid.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins001.exe (983.66 KB)
This page is about DiskAid 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
DiskAid 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by the software company DigiDNA. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase DiskAid 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DiskAid 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiskAid 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskAid 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the DiskAid 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DiskAid 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DiskAid 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskAid 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiskAid 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling DiskAid 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DiskAid 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskAid 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskAid 126.96.36.199 by DigiDNA from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskAid 188.8.131.52 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiskAid 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 05:40:17.387