DiskAid 5.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DiskAid 5.1 from your computerDigiDNA
. Check out here
for more information on DigiDNA. More information about DiskAid 5.1 can be seen at http://www.digidna.net
. DiskAid 5.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall DiskAid 5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DiskAid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.53 MB (5796352 bytes) on disk.
DiskAid 5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.55 MB (6869790
bytes) on disk.
- DiskAid.exe (5.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
This page is about DiskAid 5.1 version 5.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall DiskAid 5.1.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DiskAid 5.1 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DiskAid 5.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\DigiDNA DiskAid 5.1
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\DiskAid.exe
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\iconv.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\Interop.IpodServiceLib.1.0.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\Interop.iTunesLib.1.13.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\intl.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\libglib-2.0-0.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\libgmodule-2.0-0.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\libgobject-2.0-0.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\libgpod.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\libgthread-2.0-0.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\LogicNP.FileView.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\Microsoft.mshtml.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\RegistredFilesTypes.dll
- C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\DigiDNA DiskAid 5.1\Sarzamin Download Home Page.reg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\DigiDNA DiskAid 5.1\Sarzamin Download.com.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\DigiDNA DiskAid 5.1\Sarzamin Download.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\DigiDNA DiskAid 5.1\Sarzamin Download.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\DigiDNA DiskAid 5.1\Sarzamin Farsi Help.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\DigiDNA DiskAid 5.1\SeriaL\SeriaL.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\DigiDNA DiskAid 5.1\Setup.exe
DiskAid 5.1 is an application by DigiDNA. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall DiskAid 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DiskAid 5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DiskAid 5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiskAid 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the DiskAid 5.1 app will be found automatically. When you select DiskAid 5.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DiskAid 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskAid 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DiskAid 5.1.
8. After uninstalling DiskAid 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DiskAid 5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskAid 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DiskAid 5.1 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that DiskAid 5.1 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DiskAid 5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:54:36.560