Disk Thinner 1.0
Disk Thinner 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Disk Thinner 1.0 from your computerDiskThinner.com
. Open here
for more information on DiskThinner.com. Detailed information about Disk Thinner 1.0 can be seen at http://www.DiskThinner.com/
. Disk Thinner 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskThinner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Disk Thinner 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskThinner\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DiskThinner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1681680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Disk Thinner 1.0. They take about 3.93 MB (4124643
bytes) on disk.
- DiskThinner.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Update.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Disk Thinner 1.0. You can find below info on other releases of Disk Thinner 1.0:
Disk Thinner 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company DiskThinner.com. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Disk Thinner 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Disk Thinner 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Disk Thinner 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Thinner 1.0". The Disk Thinner 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Disk Thinner 1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disk Thinner 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Thinner 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.DiskThinner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskThinner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Thinner 1.0.
8. After removing Disk Thinner 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Thinner 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Thinner 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Thinner 1.0 by DiskThinner.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Thinner 1.0 by DiskThinner.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disk Thinner 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 13:53:55.500