This web page is about Disk Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Disk Speedup from your systemSystweak Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Systweak Software. More information about Disk Speedup can be found at http://www.systweak.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Disk Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 480.27 KB (491792 bytes) on disk and is labeled RequireAdministrator.exe.
Disk Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.33 MB (8739000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (480.27 KB)
- DSU.exe (2.60 MB)
- dsub4u.exe (530.77 KB)
- DSUDefragServiceManager.exe (487.27 KB)
- DSUDefragSrv.exe (653.77 KB)
- DSUDefragSrv64.exe (675.77 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (504.77 KB)
- KillDSUProcesses.exe (490.27 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (480.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1164
of Disk Speedup. You can find here a few links to other Disk Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Disk Speedup we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Disk Speedup's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Disk Speedup.lnk
Disk Speedup is a program marketed by Systweak Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Disk Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Disk Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disk Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Speedup program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Disk Speedup in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Disk Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Speedup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Speedup.
8. After removing Disk Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disk Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disk Speedup by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Speedup by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disk Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 15:12:45.480