Disk Speedup is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Disk Speedup from your PCSystweak Software
. Go over here
for more info on Systweak Software. More information about Disk Speedup can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Disk Speedup. RequireAdministrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 480.27 KB (491792 bytes) on disk.
Disk Speedup is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.33 MB (8738952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (480.27 KB)
- DSU.exe (2.60 MB)
- dsub4u.exe (530.77 KB)
- DSUDefragServiceManager.exe (487.27 KB)
- DSUDefragSrv.exe (653.77 KB)
- DSUDefragSrv64.exe (675.77 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (504.77 KB)
- KillDSUProcesses.exe (490.27 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (480.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The current web page applies to Disk Speedup version 184.108.40.20616
alone. For other Disk Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Disk Speedup is a program offered by the software company Systweak Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Disk Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disk Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disk Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Speedup". If it exists on your system the Disk Speedup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Disk Speedup in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Disk Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Speedup:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Speedup.
8. After removing Disk Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Disk Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk Speedup by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Speedup by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:22:28.450