Disk Sorter 6.5.34
Disk Sorter 6.5.34 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Disk Sorter 6.5.34 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More information about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.disksorter.com
if you want to read more on Disk Sorter 6.5.34 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sorter folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Disk Sorter 6.5.34 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe". Disk Sorter 6.5.34's main file takes about 456.00 KB (466944 bytes) and is called disksr.exe.
The following executables are contained in Disk Sorter 6.5.34. They occupy 573.65 KB (587416
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.65 KB)
- disksr.exe (456.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5.34
of Disk Sorter 6.5.34.
Disk Sorter 6.5.34 is an application marketed by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Disk Sorter 6.5.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Disk Sorter 6.5.34 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disk Sorter 6.5.34 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disk Sorter 6.5.34". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Sorter 6.5.34 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Disk Sorter 6.5.34 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Sorter 6.5.34, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Sorter 6.5.34:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.disksorter.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Disk Sorter 6.5.34.
8. After removing Disk Sorter 6.5.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Sorter 6.5.34 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Sorter 6.5.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Sorter 6.5.34 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Sorter 6.5.34 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disk Sorter 6.5.34 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:54:35.907