Disk Sorter 5.8.14
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. You can find out more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about Disk Sorter 5.8.14 can be found at http://www.disksorter.com
. Usually the Disk Sorter 5.8.14 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sorter directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Disk Sorter 5.8.14 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe". disksr.exe is the Disk Sorter 5.8.14's main executable file and it takes close to 560.00 KB (573440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Disk Sorter 5.8.14. They take 661.65 KB (677526
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.65 KB)
- disksr.exe (560.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (24.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (24.00 KB)
This info is about Disk Sorter 5.8.14 version 5.8.14
Disk Sorter 5.8.14 is an application marketed by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Disk Sorter 5.8.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disk Sorter 5.8.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Sorter 5.8.14". The Disk Sorter 5.8.14 application will be found very quickly. After you select Disk Sorter 5.8.14 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Disk Sorter 5.8.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Sorter 5.8.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.disksorter.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Sorter 5.8.14.
8. After uninstalling Disk Sorter 5.8.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Sorter 5.8.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disk Sorter 5.8.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Sorter 5.8.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:19:12.847