Disk Savvy 8.8.14
Disk Savvy 8.8.14 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Disk Savvy 8.8.14 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.disksavvy.com
if you want to read more on Disk Savvy 8.8.14 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Disk Savvy folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Disk Savvy 8.8.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Disk Savvy 8.8.14's main file takes around 568.00 KB (581632 bytes) and its name is Disksv.exe.
Disk Savvy 8.8.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 685.91 KB (702376
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (53.91 KB)
- Disksv.exe (568.00 KB)
- Sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- Sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
This data is about Disk Savvy 8.8.14 version 8.8.14
Disk Savvy 8.8.14 is an application marketed by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Disk Savvy 8.8.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Disk Savvy 8.8.14 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disk Savvy 8.8.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Savvy 8.8.14". The Disk Savvy 8.8.14 application will be found very quickly. When you select Disk Savvy 8.8.14 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Disk Savvy 8.8.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Savvy 8.8.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.disksavvy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Savvy 8.8.14.
8. After uninstalling Disk Savvy 8.8.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Savvy 8.8.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Savvy 8.8.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disk Savvy 8.8.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Savvy 8.8.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Savvy 8.8.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:44:05.903