Disk Savvy 8.6.14
Disk Savvy 8.6.14 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Disk Savvy 8.6.14 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. You can find out more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Disk Savvy 8.6.14 at http://www.disksavvy.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Disk Savvy 8.6.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe. disksv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 552.00 KB (565248 bytes) on disk.
Disk Savvy 8.6.14 contains of the executables below. They take 669.34 KB (685407
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.34 KB)
- disksv.exe (552.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
This web page is about Disk Savvy 8.6.14 version 8.6.14
Disk Savvy 8.6.14 is a program offered by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Disk Savvy 8.6.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Disk Savvy 8.6.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disk Savvy 8.6.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disk Savvy 8.6.14". If it exists on your system the Disk Savvy 8.6.14 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disk Savvy 8.6.14 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Disk Savvy 8.6.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Savvy 8.6.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.disksavvy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Savvy 8.6.14.
8. After uninstalling Disk Savvy 8.6.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Savvy 8.6.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Savvy 8.6.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disk Savvy 8.6.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Savvy 8.6.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Savvy 8.6.14 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:50.500