Disk Recoup 2.2
Disk Recoup 2.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Disk Recoup 2.2 from your systemQueTek Consulting Corporation
. More info about QueTek Consulting Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.quetek.com/diskrecoup
to get more information about Disk Recoup 2.2 on QueTek Consulting Corporation's website. Disk Recoup 2.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Recoup 2.2 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Disk Recoup 2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Recoup 2.2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Disk Recoup 2.2's primary file takes about 1.05 MB (1095960 bytes) and is named DiskRec.exe.
Disk Recoup 2.2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.74 MB (1825840
bytes) on disk.
- DiskRec.exe (1.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Disk Recoup 2.2 version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Disk Recoup 2.2 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Disk Recoup 2.2 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\QueTek\Disk Recoup
Disk Recoup 2.2 is an application marketed by QueTek Consulting Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Disk Recoup 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Disk Recoup 2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disk Recoup 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Recoup 2.2". If it exists on your system the Disk Recoup 2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Disk Recoup 2.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disk Recoup 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Recoup 2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.quetek.com/diskrecoup
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Recoup 2.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Recoup 2.2.
8. After removing Disk Recoup 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disk Recoup 2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Recoup 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disk Recoup 2.2 by QueTek Consulting Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Recoup 2.2 by QueTek Consulting Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Recoup 2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:38:31.327