Disk Pulverizer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Disk Pulverizer from your computerJarvas Data Security, Inc.
. More info about Jarvas Data Security, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to Disk Pulverizer at http://jarvas.ca/
. Disk Pulverizer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Jarvas Data Security\Jarvas Cryptography Suite folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Disk Pulverizer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Jarvas Data Security\Jarvas Cryptography Suite\Disk Pulverizer\unins000.exe. afe_file_shredder.exe is the Disk Pulverizer's main executable file and it takes about 1.06 MB (1114624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Disk Pulverizer. They occupy an average of 2.40 MB (2514593
bytes) on disk.
- afe_file_shredder.exe (1.06 MB)
- afe_register.exe (651.50 KB)
- fs_handler.exe (14.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Disk Pulverizer.
Disk Pulverizer is a program released by Jarvas Data Security, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Disk Pulverizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Disk Pulverizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Disk Pulverizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Disk Pulverizer". The Disk Pulverizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Disk Pulverizer in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disk Pulverizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Pulverizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://jarvas.ca/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jarvas Data Security\Jarvas Cryptography Suite\Disk Pulverizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Pulverizer.
8. After removing Disk Pulverizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Disk Pulverizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Pulverizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Pulverizer by Jarvas Data Security, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Pulverizer by Jarvas Data Security, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Pulverizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:16:32.847