Disk Pulse 6.7.28
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Disk Pulse 6.7.28 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Disk Pulse 6.7.28 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Detailed information about Disk Pulse 6.7.28 can be seen at http://www.diskpulse.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Disk Pulse 6.7.28's primary file takes about 743.00 KB (760832 bytes) and its name is diskpl.exe.
Disk Pulse 6.7.28 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 856.98 KB (877546
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (50.98 KB)
- diskpl.exe (743.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (30.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (33.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.7.28
of Disk Pulse 6.7.28.
Disk Pulse 6.7.28 is a program marketed by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Disk Pulse 6.7.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disk Pulse 6.7.28 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Pulse 6.7.28". The Disk Pulse 6.7.28 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Disk Pulse 6.7.28 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Disk Pulse 6.7.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Pulse 6.7.28:
- The publisher is: http://www.diskpulse.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28.
8. After removing Disk Pulse 6.7.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Pulse 6.7.28 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Pulse 6.7.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Pulse 6.7.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:23:46.300