Disk Investigator 1.32
You can find on this page details on how to remove Disk Investigator 1.32 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.32 from your computerKevin Solway
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kevin Solway. More data about the application Disk Investigator 1.32 can be seen at http://www.theabsolute.net/sware
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Programmi\Disk Investigator directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Disk Investigator 1.32 is C:\Programmi\Disk Investigator\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 279.00 KB (285696 bytes) on disk and is called di.exe.
Disk Investigator 1.32 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 326.22 KB (334054
bytes) on disk.
- di.exe (279.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.22 KB)
This info is about Disk Investigator 1.32 version 1.32
Disk Investigator 1.32 is a program marketed by the software company Kevin Solway. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Disk Investigator 1.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disk Investigator 1.32 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Disk Investigator 1.32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Investigator 1.32". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Investigator 1.32 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disk Investigator 1.32 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Disk Investigator 1.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Investigator 1.32:
- The publisher is: http://www.theabsolute.net/sware
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Disk Investigator\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Investigator 1.32.
8. After removing Disk Investigator 1.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Investigator 1.32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Investigator 1.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.32 by Kevin Solway from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Investigator 1.32 by Kevin Solway is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.32 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:23:40.600