Disk Cleaner (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Disk Cleaner (remove only) for Windows. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Disk Cleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). Disk Cleaner (remove only)'s primary file takes around 205.00 KB (209920 bytes) and is named dclean.exe. A way to uninstall Disk Cleaner (remove only) from your PC
Disk Cleaner (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 238.63 KB (244358
bytes) on disk:
- dclean.exe (205.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (33.63 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Disk Cleaner (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Disk Cleaner (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disk Cleaner (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disk Cleaner (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Cleaner (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Cleaner (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Disk Cleaner (remove only) in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Disk Cleaner (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Cleaner (remove only).
8. After removing Disk Cleaner (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Disk Cleaner (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Cleaner (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130