Disk Check 1.2
This info is about Disk Check 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Disk Check 1.2 from your systemPuran Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Puran Software. Please follow http://www.puransoftware.com
if you want to read more on Disk Check 1.2 on Puran Software's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Disk Check folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Disk Check 1.2 is C:\Program Files\Disk Check\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Disk Check.exe and occupies 789.88 KB (808832 bytes).
Disk Check 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.96 MB (2057984
bytes) on disk:
- Disk Check.exe (789.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Disk Check 1.2 version 1.2
If planning to uninstall Disk Check 1.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Disk Check_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Disk Check_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Puran Software\Disk Check
Disk Check 1.2 is a program offered by Puran Software. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Disk Check 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Disk Check 1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk Check 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Check 1.2". If it exists on your system the Disk Check 1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Disk Check 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disk Check 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Check 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.puransoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Check\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Check 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Disk Check 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Check 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Check 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Check 1.2 by Puran Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Check 1.2 by Puran Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Check 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:31:55.287