Disharmony Blocks 2
This web page is about Disharmony Blocks 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Disharmony Blocks 2 from your computerCreative Rampage
. Go over here
for more details on Creative Rampage. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disharmony Blocks 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Disharmony Blocks 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Disharmony Blocks 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Disharmony Blocks II.exe is the Disharmony Blocks 2's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.06 MB (1110016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Disharmony Blocks 2. They occupy an average of 2.87 MB (3004280
bytes) on disk.
- Disharmony Blocks II.exe (1.06 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Disharmony Blocks 2.
Disharmony Blocks 2 is an application released by the software company Creative Rampage. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Disharmony Blocks 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Disharmony Blocks 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disharmony Blocks 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disharmony Blocks 2". If it is installed on your PC the Disharmony Blocks 2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Disharmony Blocks 2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Disharmony Blocks 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disharmony Blocks 2.
8. After removing Disharmony Blocks 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disharmony Blocks 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disharmony Blocks 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Disharmony Blocks 2 by Creative Rampage from your computer, we are not saying that Disharmony Blocks 2 by Creative Rampage is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disharmony Blocks 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:26:29.180