Directory Lister v2.04
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Directory Lister v2.04 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Directory Lister v2.04 from your computerKRKSoft
. Open here
for more info on KRKSoft. Please follow http://www.krksoft.com
if you want to read more on Directory Lister v2.04 on KRKSoft's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Directory Lister v2.04 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister\unins000.exe. Directory Lister v2.04's primary file takes around 5.15 MB (5405080 bytes) and is called DirListerPro.exe.
The executable files below are part of Directory Lister v2.04. They take an average of 9.90 MB (10382144
bytes) on disk.
- DirListerPro-Setup.exe (3.59 MB)
- DirListerPro.exe (5.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about Directory Lister v2.04 version 2.04
Directory Lister v2.04 is a program by KRKSoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Directory Lister v2.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Directory Lister v2.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Directory Lister v2.04 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Directory Lister v2.04". The Directory Lister v2.04 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Directory Lister v2.04 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Directory Lister v2.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Directory Lister v2.04:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.krksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Directory Lister v2.04.
8. After removing Directory Lister v2.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Directory Lister v2.04 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Directory Lister v2.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Directory Lister v2.04 by KRKSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Directory Lister v2.04 by KRKSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Directory Lister v2.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 07:31:33.713