This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Directory Compare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Directory Compare from your PCJuan M. Aguirregabiria
. You can find out more on Juan M. Aguirregabiria or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Directory Compare can be found at http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma.html
. Directory Compare is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juan M. Aguirregabiria\Directory Compare directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Directory Compare is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juan M. Aguirregabiria\Directory Compare\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled DirCmp.exe and occupies 1.32 MB (1383936 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Directory Compare. They take 1.99 MB (2085722
bytes) on disk.
- DirCmp.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (685.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Directory Compare version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Directory Compare versions:
...click to view all...
Directory Compare is an application offered by the software company Juan M. Aguirregabiria. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Directory Compare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Directory Compare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Directory Compare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Directory Compare". The Directory Compare application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Directory Compare in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Directory Compare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Directory Compare:
- The web site of the program is: http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juan M. Aguirregabiria\Directory Compare\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Directory Compare.
8. After uninstalling Directory Compare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Directory Compare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Directory Compare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Directory Compare by Juan M. Aguirregabiria from your computer, we are not saying that Directory Compare by Juan M. Aguirregabiria is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Directory Compare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 23:35:09.327