Director 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Director 4 from your systemEuroformat
. Check out here
where you can read more on Euroformat. Click on http://www.erp-director.com/
to get more data about Director 4 on Euroformat's website. Director 4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Euroformat\Director 4 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Director 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Euroformat\Director 4\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Director.exe is the Director 4's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.37 MB (1439232 bytes) on disk.
Director 4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.94 MB (5175220
bytes) on disk:
- Director.exe (1.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.43 KB)
- Director.exe (1.37 MB)
- updater.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Director 4 version 4
Director 4 is an application marketed by Euroformat. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Director 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Director 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Director 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Director 4". The Director 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Director 4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Director 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Director 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.erp-director.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Euroformat\Director 4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Director 4.
8. After uninstalling Director 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Director 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Director 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Director 4 by Euroformat from your computer, we are not saying that Director 4 by Euroformat is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Director 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:16:00.800