DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 from your computerMPC-HC Team
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MPC-HC Team. More details about the software DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 can be found at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DirectVobSub folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 is "C:\Program Files\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 698.33 KB (715085 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DirectVobSub 2.41.4845. They take an average of 698.33 KB (715085
bytes) on disk.
This info is about DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 version 2.41.4845
DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 is an application released by the software company MPC-HC Team. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DirectVobSub 2.41.4845". If it is installed on your PC the DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 application will be found automatically. After you select DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DirectVobSub 2.41.4845, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DirectVobSub 2.41.4845:
- The web site of the application is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DirectVobSub 2.41.4845.
8. After removing DirectVobSub 2.41.4845, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 by MPC-HC Team from your computer, nor are we saying that DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 by MPC-HC Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DirectVobSub 2.41.4845 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 12:11:06.057