DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 from your PCMPC-HC Team
. Additional info about MPC-HC Team can be found here
. More information about DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 can be seen at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
. DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 698.33 KB (715085 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed beside DirectVobSub 2.40.4209. They take about 698.33 KB (715085
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.40.4209
of DirectVobSub 2.40.4209.
DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\DirectVobSub
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\DirectVobSub\VSFilter.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pokki\IndexCache\FileItems\c:|programdata|microsoft|windows|start menu|programs|directvobsub
DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 is a program marketed by MPC-HC Team. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DirectVobSub 2.40.4209". The DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 app will be found automatically. After you select DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DirectVobSub 2.40.4209, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DirectVobSub 2.40.4209:
- The web site of the application is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DirectVobSub 2.40.4209.
8. After removing DirectVobSub 2.40.4209, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 by MPC-HC Team from your computer, we are not saying that DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 by MPC-HC Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.40.4209 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:57:47.913