You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DirPrintOK for Windows. DirPrintOK is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DirPrintOK directory, regulated by the user's decision. DirPrintOK.exe is the DirPrintOK's primary executable file and it occupies circa 349.00 KB (357376 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall DirPrintOK from your PC
The following executables are installed alongside DirPrintOK. They occupy about 349.00 KB (357376
bytes) on disk.
- DirPrintOK.exe (349.00 KB)
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove DirPrintOK from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DirPrintOK when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DirPrintOK
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DirPrintOK\DirPrintOK.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DirPrintOK\DirPrintOK_Uninstall.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DirPrintOK\Uninstall DirPrintOK.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\DirPrintOK.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove DirPrintOK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DirPrintOK from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DirPrintOK or simply click the Search feature and type in "DirPrintOK". The DirPrintOK app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DirPrintOK in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DirPrintOK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DirPrintOK.
8. After uninstalling DirPrintOK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DirPrintOK which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DirPrintOK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130