DinoLoader is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DinoLoader from your computerDinoSoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on DinoSoft. More information about DinoLoader can be found at http://www.dinoloader.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DinoLoader folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\DinoLoader\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\DinoLoader\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove DinoLoader. The application's main executable file is labeled DinoLoader.exe and occupies 3.05 MB (3196987 bytes).
The following executables are contained in DinoLoader. They occupy 4.33 MB (4542011
bytes) on disk.
- DinoLoader.exe (3.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
DinoLoader is an application released by DinoSoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove DinoLoader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DinoLoader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DinoLoader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DinoLoader". If it exists on your system the DinoLoader app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DinoLoader in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DinoLoader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DinoLoader:
- The software company is: http://www.dinoloader.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DinoLoader\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\DinoLoader\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DinoLoader.
8. After uninstalling DinoLoader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DinoLoader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DinoLoader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DinoLoader by DinoSoft from your computer, we are not saying that DinoLoader by DinoSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DinoLoader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:10:50.320