Din's Curse is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Din's Curse from your PCSoldak Entertainment
. Take a look here
for more information on Soldak Entertainment. Please open http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Overview.html
if you want to read more on Din's Curse on Soldak Entertainment's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Din's Curse directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Din's Curse\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Din's Curse\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Din's Curse. The application's main executable file is called DinsCurse.exe and it has a size of 1,009.50 KB (1033728 bytes).
Din's Curse contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1613824
bytes) on disk.
- DinsCurse.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.004
of Din's Curse. You can find here a few links to other Din's Curse versions:
Din's Curse is an application offered by Soldak Entertainment. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Din's Curse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Din's Curse from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Din's Curse or simply click the Search feature and type in "Din's Curse". The Din's Curse program will be found very quickly. After you click Din's Curse in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Din's Curse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Din's Curse:
- The publisher is: http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Overview.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Din's Curse\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Din's Curse\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Din's Curse.
8. After uninstalling Din's Curse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Din's Curse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Din's Curse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Din's Curse by Soldak Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Din's Curse by Soldak Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Din's Curse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130