You can find below details on how to remove DimSum 0.7.9 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall DimSum 0.7.9 from your systemOn-line Chinese Tools
. More data about On-line Chinese Tools can be read here
. You can read more about on DimSum 0.7.9 at http://www.mandarintools.com
. DimSum 0.7.9 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChineseTools folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling DimSum 0.7.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChineseTools\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. DimSum 0.7.9's main file takes about 74.88 KB (76677 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of DimSum 0.7.9. They take an average of 74.88 KB (76677
bytes) on disk.
This data is about DimSum 0.7.9 version 0.7.9
DimSum 0.7.9 is a program offered by the software company On-line Chinese Tools. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove DimSum 0.7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DimSum 0.7.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DimSum 0.7.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DimSum 0.7.9". If it is installed on your PC the DimSum 0.7.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DimSum 0.7.9 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DimSum 0.7.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DimSum 0.7.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mandarintools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ChineseTools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DimSum 0.7.9.
8. After removing DimSum 0.7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DimSum 0.7.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DimSum 0.7.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DimSum 0.7.9 by On-line Chinese Tools from your computer, we are not saying that DimSum 0.7.9 by On-line Chinese Tools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DimSum 0.7.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:02:03.420