This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Dim@Net for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Dim@Net from your PCZTE Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on ZTE Corporation. Please open http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on Dim@Net on ZTE Corporation's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hostless Modem\Dim@Net folder (same installation drive as Windows). Dim@Net's full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\system32\SupportAppPBHostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 437.25 KB (447744 bytes) on disk and is named CancelAutoPlay_df.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Dim@Net. They take about 2.59 MB (2712816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (437.25 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (457.75 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.25 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (636.25 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (511.25 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (169.75 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (19.83 KB)
- installer.exe (20.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
If you are manually uninstalling Dim@Net we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Dim@Net:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hostless Modem\Dim@Net
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hostless Modem\Dim@Net\CancelAutoPlay_df.exe
Dim@Net is an application offered by the software company ZTE Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Dim@Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dim@Net from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dim@Net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dim@Net". If it is installed on your PC the Dim@Net program will be found automatically. When you select Dim@Net in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dim@Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dim@Net:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SupportAppPBHostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dim@Net.
8. After removing Dim@Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dim@Net that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dim@Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dim@Net by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Dim@Net by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dim@Net supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 14:52:35.847