Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52
This page contains complete information on how to remove Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11 from your computerRising Research
. More information on Rising Research can be found here
. More data about the software Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.risingresearch.com/en/dvr/
. Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199. Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52's primary file takes about 214.00 KB (219136 bytes) and its name is dvr.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206. They occupy 1.33 MB (1394605
bytes) on disk.
- dvr.exe (214.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168.
Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 is a program released by Rising Research. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. When you select Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.risingresearch.com/en/dvr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199 by Rising Research from your PC, we are not saying that Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52 by Rising Research is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 07:03:05.730