Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11
Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 from your PCRising Research
. Go over here
for more information on Rising Research. More information about the software Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.risingresearch.com/en/dvr/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. dvr.exe is the Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies circa 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) on disk.
Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.31 MB (1377971
bytes) on disk.
- dvr.exe (180.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124.
Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by Rising Research. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.risingresearch.com/en/dvr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52 by Rising Research from your PC, we are not saying that Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 by Rising Research is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:32:40.833