Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168
This page is about Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199 from your systemRising Research
. Further information on Rising Research can be seen here
. More data about the software Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.risingresearch.com/en/dvr/
. Usually the Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair\unins000.exe. Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168's primary file takes about 120.50 KB (123392 bytes) and is named dvr.exe.
Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 1.24 MB (1298861
bytes) on disk.
- dvr.exe (120.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 is an application released by Rising Research. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199". The Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. After you click Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.risingresearch.com/en/dvr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Research\Digital Video Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Digital Video Repair 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital Video Repair 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital Video Repair 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital Video Repair 220.127.116.11 by Rising Research from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital Video Repair 18.104.22.168 by Rising Research is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital Video Repair 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 23:18:05.737