DigiHelp is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DigiHelp from your PCDigiHelp
. Additional info about DigiHelp can be read here
. You can read more about related to DigiHelp at http://digihelp.info/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for DigiHelp is C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_. DigiHelp.BOAS.exe is the DigiHelp's primary executable file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DigiHelp. They occupy about 7.70 MB (8072832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUn.exe (536.23 KB)
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.10 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (398.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.43 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (119.28 KB)
- DigiHelp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about DigiHelp version 2014.12.18.132217
only. Click on the links below for other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is a program offered by DigiHelp. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DigiHelp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DigiHelp or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". The DigiHelp application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DigiHelp in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DigiHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the application is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your computer, nor are we saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiHelp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:08:28.950