This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DigiHelp for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DigiHelp from your computerDigiHelp
. More information on DigiHelp can be seen here
. More information about DigiHelp can be found at http://digihelp.info/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DigiHelp folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. DigiHelp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe. DigiHelp's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) and is named DigiHelp.BOAS.exe.
DigiHelp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.35 MB (7705696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.05 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- DigiHelp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
This web page is about DigiHelp version 2014.12.10.182102
only. You can find below a few links to other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is a program marketed by the software company DigiHelp. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DigiHelp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". The DigiHelp app will be found automatically. After you select DigiHelp in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DigiHelp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The publisher is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After uninstalling DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiHelp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, nor are we saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DigiHelp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130