You can find below details on how to uninstall DigiHelp for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DigiHelp from your computerDigiHelp
. You can find out more on DigiHelp or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about DigiHelp at http://digihelp.info/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DigiHelp. DigiHelp.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
DigiHelp is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.28 MB (7631232
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.06 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (507.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
This page is about DigiHelp version 2014.12.11.142103
only. Click on the links below for other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is a program by DigiHelp. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DigiHelp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DigiHelp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". If it exists on your system the DigiHelp app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DigiHelp in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DigiHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The software company is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your computer, we are not saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DigiHelp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-28 13:30:43.380