This page is about DigiHelp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall DigiHelp from your computerDigiHelp
. Open here
for more information on DigiHelp. Please open http://digihelp.info/support
if you want to read more on DigiHelp on DigiHelp's page. DigiHelp is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp directory, depending on the user's choice. 7za.exe is the DigiHelp's primary executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
DigiHelp is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to DigiHelp version 2014.12.26.102233
only. You can find below info on other versions of DigiHelp:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove DigiHelp.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DigiHelp from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by DigiHelp's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelp.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\updateDigiHelp.InstallState
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
DigiHelp is a program released by the software company DigiHelp. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DigiHelp or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". If it exists on your system the DigiHelp program will be found very quickly. After you click DigiHelp in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DigiHelp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, we are not saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DigiHelp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 17:44:37.517