This page is about Diduce for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Diduce from your systemDiduce Technology Private Limited
. Open here
for more info on Diduce Technology Private Limited. The application is frequently installed in the C:\PROGRA~1\DIDUCE~1 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Diduce's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DiduceForOutlook\osrh\Uninstaller.exe. UnInstaller.exe is the Diduce's primary executable file and it occupies close to 213.16 KB (218280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Diduce. They occupy an average of 830.83 KB (850768
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (460.00 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (213.16 KB)
- Updates.exe (157.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Diduce. You can find here a few links to other Diduce releases:
...click to view all...
Diduce is an application by Diduce Technology Private Limited. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Diduce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Diduce with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Diduce or simply click the Search field and type in "Diduce". If it exists on your system the Diduce program will be found automatically. After you select Diduce in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Diduce, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diduce.
8. After removing Diduce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Diduce that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Diduce using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Diduce in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:40:06.060