This web page is about Dicter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Dicter from your PCITVA LLC
. Check out here
for more information on ITVA LLC. Usually the Dicter program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dicter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Dicter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dicter\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dicter.exe is the Dicter's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.53 MB (3700736 bytes) on disk.
Dicter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.95 MB (4145460
bytes) on disk:
- Dicter.exe (3.53 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (93.30 KB)
- Updater.exe (341.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Dicter. Click on the links below for other Dicter versions:
...click to view all...
Dicter is an application offered by the software company ITVA LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Dicter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dicter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dicter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dicter". If it is installed on your PC the Dicter app will be found automatically. When you select Dicter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dicter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dicter.
8. After uninstalling Dicter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dicter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dicter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dicter by ITVA LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Dicter by ITVA LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dicter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:51:07.567