Diamond Xtreme Audio
Diamond Xtreme Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Diamond Xtreme Audio directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Diamond Xtreme Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\CmiPCIUninstall.exe C:\Program Files\Diamond Xtreme Audio#C-Media PCI Audio Device#Diamond Xtreme Audio#C:\WINDOWS\cmeauPCI.ico. A guide to uninstall Diamond Xtreme Audio from your system
Diamond Xtreme Audio contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.92 MB (3062272
bytes) on disk.
- CmiInstallAudio.exe (932.00 KB)
- CmiInstallAudio64.exe (1.21 MB)
- CmRmDrv3.EXE (264.00 KB)
- CmRmDrv3_64.EXE (559.50 KB)
If planning to uninstall Diamond Xtreme Audio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Diamond Xtreme Audio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Diamond Xtreme Audio.ico.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\C-Media PCI Audio Driver
Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Diamond Xtreme Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Diamond Xtreme Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Diamond Xtreme Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Diamond Xtreme Audio". If it exists on your system the Diamond Xtreme Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Diamond Xtreme Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Diamond Xtreme Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Diamond Xtreme Audio.
8. After uninstalling Diamond Xtreme Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diamond Xtreme Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Diamond Xtreme Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130