You can find below details on how to uninstall Diagnostics for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Diagnostics from your PCDouble Opt Media
. You can find out more on Double Opt Media or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Diagnostics can be seen at http://DoubleOptMedia.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Diagnostics is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. diagnostics.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.84 MB (1933760 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Diagnostics. They occupy about 4.19 MB (4390456
bytes) on disk.
- diagnostics.exe (1.84 MB)
- postrun.exe (787.07 KB)
- prerun.exe (291.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to Diagnostics version 11.041.44
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Diagnostics.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Diagnostics:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\diagnostics.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\postrun.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\prerun.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Update11.041.44\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Update11.041.44\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Update11.041.44\UninstallString
Diagnostics is an application by Double Opt Media. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Diagnostics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Diagnostics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Diagnostics or simply click the Search field and type in "Diagnostics". If it is installed on your PC the Diagnostics app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Diagnostics in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Diagnostics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diagnostics:
- The web site of the application is: http://DoubleOptMedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Diagnostics.
8. After uninstalling Diagnostics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diagnostics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Diagnostics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diagnostics by Double Opt Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Diagnostics by Double Opt Media is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Diagnostics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 21:15:55.337