Diablo II is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Diablo II from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Blizzard Entertainment. Usually the Diablo II application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II (3) directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Diablo II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II (3)\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 388.00 KB (397312 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Diablo II. They occupy 388.00 KB (397312
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (388.00 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Diablo II releases:
If you're planning to uninstall Diablo II you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Diablo II from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II (2)
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II (2)\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II (2)\unicows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II (2)\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\Crashdump
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\D2150326.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\D2150328.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Diablo II.history
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Diablo II
Diablo II is a program marketed by Blizzard Entertainment. Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Diablo II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Diablo II from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Diablo II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diablo II". If it is installed on your PC the Diablo II application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Diablo II in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Diablo II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diablo II.
8. After removing Diablo II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Diablo II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Diablo II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diablo II by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Diablo II by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Diablo II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:36:54.657