Dexpot is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Dexpot from your PCDexpot GbR
. You can find out more on Dexpot GbR or check for application updates here
. More information about Dexpot can be found at "http://www.dexpot.de"
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Dexpot directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Dexpot is "C:\Program Files\Dexpot\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.24 MB (1298432 bytes) on disk and is titled dexpot.exe.
Dexpot installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.43 MB (2544023
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autodex.exe (93.00 KB)
- dexpot.exe (1.24 MB)
- Dexpot64.exe (43.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (191.40 KB)
- updexer.exe (104.00 KB)
- Dexcube.exe (159.00 KB)
- Dexgrid.exe (106.00 KB)
- SevenDex.exe (159.50 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (56.00 KB)
- Taskbar Pager.exe (136.00 KB)
- Wallpaper Clock.exe (116.00 KB)
- DexcubeConfig.exe (52.00 KB)
This data is about Dexpot version 1.5.13
alone. Click on the links below for other Dexpot versions:
...click to view all...
Dexpot is a program marketed by the software company Dexpot GbR. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Dexpot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dexpot from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dexpot or simply click the Search field and type in "Dexpot". If it is installed on your PC the Dexpot application will be found very quickly. When you select Dexpot in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dexpot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dexpot:
- The publisher is: "http://www.dexpot.de"
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dexpot\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dexpot.
8. After removing Dexpot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dexpot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dexpot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dexpot by Dexpot GbR from your computer, nor are we saying that Dexpot by Dexpot GbR is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dexpot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 19:49:50.410